KAM Learning Center is the community centric provider of tutoring and supplemental education services to children of all ages, grades, and skill levels. We work directly with teachers, parents, and students to create a tailored educational plan for our students.
Our talented employees take pride in the impact they make on our students and within our community. Be part of an inspired organization that believes in fostering knowledge and confidence.
The Tutor is the foundation of KAM Learning Center. Tutors for KAM Learning Center must uphold the highest standards of excellence in Customer Service.
Key Competencies and Success Factors for this position include:
- Teach students
- Translate concepts
- Provide instruction
- Create interest in the student to learn the subject matter
- Transfer knowledge in your subject area with simplicity
- Help students overcome academic obstacles
- Hold effective listening skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to be patient
- Have a passion for results
- Possess superb communication skills and presentation skills
- Exhibit the ability to maintain trustful and respectful relationships and build rapport with others
- Demonstrate proficient problem solving and analytical abilities
- Be committed to personal drive and development
· A minimum of a Associates Degree or higher from an Accredited College or University
· Effective problem-solving skills
· Local candidates (Near Mountain House, CA)
· Prior tutoring experience
· Teaching Credential a plus
If you feel you have the skills and requirements necessary to become a tutor, please forward your letter of interest and resume to email@example.com for employment consideration.